Monday, April 13, 2009

Instant cloud and other stuff...

Wow,
I didn't realize I had to moderate the comments and publish them in order to see them on the blog. Sorry to all of you who gave feedback to my work and thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Also, a cloud! It's actually the very first piece of background I did... What surprises me the most is that it's not that bad. I did followed a quick tutorial to give my ideas on how it could be done though but hey, I ain't doing this for the pretty landscapes. Anyway I'm sure some kind of style is going to grow on me in time... The good news in all this is that it took me like 15 minutes to do this. If you're as amazed as I am you're probably having a seizure as of now.

Behold!



Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how you're judging your work on this. It looks gorgeous to me!

    Keep it up, I can't wait to see how all of this is going to come out in the future.

    ReplyDelete