Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And then there was Blog

Welcome to Bits n Arts,
you have found the small intarwebz turf on which I will drop bits of art, sketches and other fun stuff. You'll mostly see crap about my upcoming web based graphic novel preemptively named Burn Every Village.

This is in fact a test ground for people to bitch about the concept artwork I'll be doing for the project. Who knows, if I have time in the near future you might even be able to see some stuff completely unrelated to the Burn Every Village project. But seriously, don't count on it. Procrastination's my middle name.

Now let me cut the fat and explain straight up how this is going to work:
1. This is likely the longest post you'll see on this blog (unless I feel like ranting?);
2. I'm decent in English but I'm french-Canadian so bear with me please. I'll correct any mistake you guys will point out but I have feelings too and I appreciate kindness;
3. Don't expect to see awesomely polished drawings here as they will all be scanned sketches (99% of the time anyway);
4. Really, I expect everything on here to be flooded with criticism so go nuts. I do hope everyone could stay civilized though so you're invited to bitch, but keep it about the sketches please.

Have fun.
I'll update as frequently as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment